USEFUL LINKS

Friday, March 4, 2022

NRL 1st Game of the Season

Hi to all family and friends!

As the 2021 Champion, I am feeling very confident that I can do it again in 2022.

Don't forget to send your fees to the lovely Louise, who as you probably know is still recovering from Covid after it came home from school with Rex.   He of course passed the covid ball to Ted who flicked it to mum & dad.

Since last year we have a possible new competitor ARYA who I am pleased to say is a Parramatta supporter (Parra ðŸ‘‹ðŸ‘‹ðŸ‘‹  Parra ðŸ‘‹ðŸ‘‹ðŸ‘‹   Parra 👋👋👋).

So the challenge is going out to Ivy & Felix to lift Dan's game.




Mark and Leon tried to catch me last year (as did Joe) but I think they got caught up with team loyalty. 

Mark followed the Tigers (They won 8 games & Lost 16 games, came 13th), and Leon, still living in the past, follows the dragons. (who won 8 games & Lost 16 games came 11th)   What chance did they have? I am not sure what Joe's excuse is?

I see that the Titans had a good season (Also a bit of bad luck with close games) so I will have to watch out for Kay & Dan. I am not sure if Tom is also a Titan hopeful?

I am still smarting from 2020 when Kay came through on the inside to blindside the leaders! 

Tom, Tom, Tom maybe it's time you used Owen's name to try to lift your game also.

1 comment:

  1. Hi all,

    This shows you where a comment comes in.

    Good luck to all for 2022 season

    ReplyDelete